Full Name: Erik Hamrén
DoB: June 27, 1957
- Enköpings SK (1987–1988)
- Väsby IK (1989)
- IF Brommapojkarna (1990–1991)
- Vasalunds IF (1992–1993)
- Degerfors IF (1994)
- AIK (1995–1997)
- Örgryte IS (1998–2003)
- Aalborg BK (2003–2008)
- Rosenborg (2008–2010) (Note: He kept coaching Rosenborg and Sweden until the beginning of Euro 2012 Qualifications)
- Sweden (Nov 2009-Now)
- Swedish Cup: (1995-1996, 1996-1997)
- Swedish Cup: (1999-2000)
- Danish Superliga (2007-08)
- Norwegian Premiere League (2009, 2010)
- Danish Football Manager of the Year: 2008
- Norwegian Football Manager of the Year: 2009
- Played the game only until his late teens. Began coaching at junior level, he is one of the modern breed of coaches who have found their way to the touchline despite an lack of success as a player.
- Replaced Sweden loyal and long serving coach Lars Lagerbäck in November 2009, remaining with Rosenborg until the start of UEFA EURO 2012 qualification in September 2010. Proved an immediate success in his new role, guiding Sweden to the finals thanks to a defeat of the Netherlands on the last day of qualifying.
- Unlike Lagerback, Hamren prefer more attacking approach of the game and inject a fresh change with his attention of details and scientific methods in training.